• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. beepee

realtime baro settings making MS crap out

Twice this has happened. 1. Drive somewhere, cut off car. 2. Spend an hour or so wherever. 3. Get back in car, primes but no start. 4. TunerStudio complains of config error, which I can't recall exactly but it was something to do with the I/O pin assigned to the baro sensors. 5. Disable...
  2. beepee

740 AW71 Trans cooler line thread

Does anyone have any solid info about the thread/connection for the trans cooler on the AW71? I'm super tired of leaks and want to do the trans cooler lines right. Best info I have is another thread on TB where someone claims that the fittings are -5 AN, which is an odd size and all of the...
  3. beepee

Babby's first MSnS

MS v3.0 PCB MS-II cpu Going from LH2.4 to MSnS. So far: - wired for VRIN and VROUT (not VRINV) - have stuff to wire in BIP373. 1. Current limit circuit for driver FET protection (R37, R38) - necessary? Beneficial? Will be using low-z w/resistor pack 2. Active flyback clamp circuit -...
  4. beepee

Friday Night Test & Tune at MIR (Sept. 16)

Friday Night, test and tune from 6:30p to 11:30p. http://www.mirdrag.com/v2/schedule/calendar/2011/11-09/11-09-16.htm $20 admission. I'm hoping to get a bunch of passes in as there is no elimination round so things should move faster than usual. I will be there, hopefully with MrBill and...
  5. beepee

beepee's 1990 740 'SE', Leakzilla, AKA The Emulsifier

11/30/2014 - Finished prototyping my wasted spark tachometer driver circuit. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/N0jtFRjIAkQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> 10/14/2014 - If you ain't leakin, you ain't nothin. EDIT: fixed. taking car to work tomorrow so it...
  6. beepee

Beepee's motor install/free beer/Saturday July 23 @ 3:00PM

Due to the overwhelming success of the last meet I'm gonna have more folks over to drink beer and eat pizza while I work on my car! Itinerary: drop the motor in install the Holset that I will have hopefully obtained Friday from Goldfarb. tune LH for 4bar injectors and 55lb injectors blow up...
  7. beepee

TOMORROW: Beepee's engine building jamboree! (Southern MD)

So I have all the bits and pieces ready, and want to start getting the car together. Beer and Pizza will be provided; I have space for 2 or 3 folks to crash here as well! My address is 37785 Asher Road, Mechanicsville, MD 20659. But google usually takes people to the wrong part of my...
  8. beepee

Is this ping? WTF.

So, just a refresher for everyone - My car was blown up at Mangohick on the dyno. Wastegate was set improperly, hit nearly 30 psi.... and developed a nasty knock. But it made it 100+ miles home (naturally aspirated, heh). By the time I made it home, the knock was completely gone. But I parked...
  9. beepee

It's an AW71 party in my garage. Rebuild or JY?

Vehicle is a '90 740 Turbo. Currently I have two AW71s, one is in-car and one is on the floor. Both have issues. Transmission #1: Is in the car, has the accumulator mod done to it... but it has issues. Overdrive is shot. It's not the solenoid/wiring, it's not the kickdown cable. It does shift...
  10. beepee

Fuel/Spark tuning for LH 2.4/EZK with TunerPro!

Update: 10/26/2012 So, I'm out of the LH game right now (and have been for a while). If you want a chip, please contact thelostartof. To everyone who bought a chip from me, thanks! Update: 8/14/2011 www.jetronic.info IS BACK UP!! If you are getting 'Page not found' errors it is because...
  11. beepee

740 Tacho needle bouncing around like crazy, car dies

Ok, so it seems like no matter how much love I give LH2.4 it hates me in return. :grrr: Car is a 1990 740 Turbo w/15g and Mike's chips. I have been tweaking the fuel tables but this shouldn't be related as it happens on factory firmware as well. When driving suddenly the ignition will cut out...
  12. beepee

Antifreeze turning silver/gray, slowly disappearing...

Car is a 1990 740 Turbo, w/15g swap and mike's chips @ 15psi. Car runs great, except.. losing about a gallon of coolant every two weeks. No leaks. (I park in a garage and it's been cold; I would have seen a puddle) For the last month the antifreeze has turning a silvery-gray color, very murky...
  13. beepee

740 LH2.4 ECU Swap gone wrong

So... My car is a 1990 740 turbo. A few weeks ago, I pulled a LH2.4 ECU (just the fuel computer, no EZK) from a junked turbo car which model escapes me at the moment. The idea was to chip the junkyard ECU and if anything went wrong, I could swap back to my original one and drive home. The...
  14. beepee

MS2 Wasted spark output signal

I have been working with MrBill on the 242, and we're itching to get this thing going. We are having a bit of trouble with the wasted spark however. We've scoped the output signals from MS going to the two IN (IB1 and IB2) pins on the Hyundai ignitor (with the ignitor disconnected). We scoped...
Back