• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. wingnutty

CAS wiring for msIIv2.2

what are the inputs nessasary to convert to cas I would imagine the dis sig in and vref are the same but what about cam angle input there are 4 wires instead of three, I have some open spaces on the connector due to using a separate sequencer to run injection and spark that is hard wired onto...
  2. wingnutty

msII sequencer ?

I have seen this on bg site and had some questions 1:anyone used or seen one of these ? 2:does it require msns extra or is it completly stand alone add on? 3: who sells it ? thanks for any help
  3. wingnutty

serpentine belt set up

Any one done a serpentine belt on a red block? My project is in need of this to drive the buick sc and was wondering if any late model stuff 940 might have had these
  4. wingnutty

1935 Halfhemi

I am starting a new project it is not a volvo but before the flame job its a hybrid a volvo powerplant w/ a gm blower a ford transmision a gm rear end in a 1935 chevy 5 window coup chassis<a href="http://s397.photobucket.com/albums/pp53/crc112267/?action=view&current=DSCF0078-1.jpg"...
  5. wingnutty

scatter shield for a redblock? (T5 trans swap)

any one make a scatter shield for red block to t5?
  6. wingnutty

better economy kjet or lh if lh which setup

Which system will offer superior fuel economy on na
Back