• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. J2_

MS1 v2.2 help needed!

So I'm trying to help a friend of mine getting his volvo running, but I'm kinda lost. Set-up; B230F Shaved head (1.5mm) 269cc injectors high impedance 60-2 LH2.4 flywheel (he put the missing teeth @ the top, when cilinder 1 is at tdc) hall sensor wasted spark MS1 v2.2 The flywheel settings is...
  2. J2_

Azev's for my 740 ! or 780 ...

Look what I found :-D They need some attention, but they will look hot once they're finished 17'' x 8.5J :nod:
  3. J2_

Almost finished bad-ass 8valve

Well I'm never finished ..... But I got a little excited tonight, when I got from work to put it together like this. :nod::-D Moved the coils under the intake (need to finish the wiring to them though). Let me know what you think.
  4. J2_

my custom exhaust manifold + gt35r testfit

my custom exhaust manifold + gt35r testfit + in car pics now Work in progress, pictures say more than words :-D Let me know what you guys think
  5. J2_

LH 2.4 conversion

Used the search, but it doesn't come up with what I want to know. The following; I have a 740 equipped with motronic (I'm in the netherlands, and I know you don't have motronic in the US). I got myself a nice '93 B230F L block low mileage (runnning LH2.4), so I want to put that in the 740. Have...
  6. J2_

B21 waterpump same as B2** waterpump ?

Title says it all.. My '78 242GT needs a new waterpump, and I still have a new OEM volvo waterpump laying around for B2** engines. Never looked at them actually.. so, are they the same ??
  7. J2_

Got some airmail from canada......... M90 custom shizzle content

I got me some airmail from Canada .... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH From.... let's open tha boxx Stainless NUTS..... Custom-nickelplated-M90-Shortshift-thingy ! And.. a super secret PROTOTYPE ! :ninja: Coolant drain ! I think this will be handy :nod: @Aspirator; If you want big...
  8. J2_

Hl2.2 / L2.4 volvo 240 wiring loom

Well i'm in the middle of converting my '84 740 turbo (from motronic) to LH2.4 with a 9**series ecu and gold EZK box. I got the wiring loom out of a 940, but that turned out to be a bigger pain in the ass then I thought it would be... So I was looking around for 240's with a LH2.4 wiring...
  9. J2_

KdFi in Motronic Box, W.I.P.

Here's some pictures of my KdFi, that i'm putting in an old 960 Motronic box. I will finish this tomorrow, I think. Sorry for the crap cellphone pics, nice pics will be replaced as soon as my batteries for the camera are charged. On too the pics; KdFi v1.83 (with the transistor cooling...
  10. J2_

Can a G80 be modded while its still in the axle ?

Well the thread title says it all. I've read the article, but my question is, can it be done while the diff is still in the axle ?? Thanks !
  11. J2_

LSD for 740 Turbo

I'm driving with a welded diff for some time now, I like it, but it sounds like its not gonna last too long anymore.... This time around I want a 'real' LSD, any recommendations ??
  12. J2_

60-2 settings for ms2

Well the thread title -almost- says it all. I'm looking for the ms2 settings, for a 60-2 flywheel. Does anyone have them?
  13. J2_

Firmware trouble with my MS2 Extra

So I was messing around with my MS2 V3 with the extra software and found the problem why the car is bogging sometimes. It's due to the old firmware my MS2 had. So a friend of mine send me the correct .s19 file wich he is using. (he had the same problem, with new firmware everything runs fine)...
  14. J2_

Jelmar's 1984 Volvo 740 Turbo

Back