• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. V

945 d24 -> d5

Hi All, I started this projects some months ago when i found a V70II D5 163HP 2002 with 200k KM for a very good price. Unfortunately the free time for that project is very limited, so i started with the remove of engine and all electrical parts from the V70 and with the wiring rework. Engine...
  2. V

Intermediate Shaft Bearing Tool (Remove/Install)

Hi, I need to change the Intermediate Shaft bearing on my B23ET, nut I not able to find the code of Volvo tool for remove and install the bearing. Can You provide me? Many Thanks, Bruno.
  3. V

B23ET How to change Intermediate Shaft Bearing?

Hi! I need to change my intermediate shaft bearing, but on green manual I not find how to change and what special tools need to use... You know what is the number of special tool? Many Thanks, Bruno.
  4. V

My 450 head from B23ET with holes for K-Jetronic

Hi all! Today I taked my 405 B23ET from workshop with the holes for K-Jetronic! :-D I want to use B23ET in my 240 Turbo with K-Jetronic (for original aspect). 3 of 4 holes have little defect that not compromise functionality. What You think? Ciao!!
  5. V

Volvo S60R connecting rods...

Hi all! Who can tell me how large is the bottom of connecting rod of S60R? I need to buy more long h-beam connecting rod for 850 T5-R. Many Thanks, Bruno.
  6. V

Volvo 264 V6 -> Track Car with B200FT

Hi All! I'm in process to realize my track car. The base is Volvo 264 1976 with V6 K-Jetronic in it. This car have only one fuel pump ner the tank, outside... I think this pump is rated for 5Bar. I can use it with B200FT that have fuel regulator set to 3bar? This is an idea of what type of...
  7. V

240 With S60 Brake Disk, Alfa Romeo Calipers (like S60R Calipers) and Titans :)

Hi all! In this days I work on bracket for my new brake setup. - Calipers taked from Alfa Romeo that use 310mm brake discs. - Brake disks from Volvo S60 T5, 305mm - Custom made adapters (I have first prototype ready for next week). With this configuration I'm able to use my Titans...
  8. V

B23ET Volvo 240 - 250-280HP - Help me :)

Hi all! The goal is 250-280HP for my 244 Turbo 1984: My base is B23ET from Volvo 760 1983. Head: 531 with holes for k-Jetronic (I want original aspect). For sure I use new bearings, rings, ecc. For next month my crankshaft go to polish and after go to balance. Now I dismantled all...
  9. V

Corrosion in 531 head...

Hi! I find one 531 that is in very good condition. Only defect is this little corrosion that is large 5mm and 3mm deep. For You is a problem? There is material around this? I can use it in my 300hp project Turbo? Thanks!!
  10. V

How to repair this little rust on my 240?

Hi all! I have little rust on my 244: I grind off all rust and placed rust converter: After that i will apply paint that block rust... For close the holes, is good if i use fiberglass after paint? There is other best solution? Very Thanks! Bruno.
  11. V

S60R bolt pattern...

Hi all! How much is bolt pattern of S60R front caliper...? I need to compare it with Alfa Romeo caliper... Thanks, Bruno!
  12. V

R-Brake + Eikers...

Hi All! I searched on forum, but I not find any... R-Brake on 240 work with Eikers? and Polaris? Very Thanks!! Bruno.
  13. V

240 Sways bar from 264 1978 V6 is more strong than 244 Turbo 1982?

Ciao! I have 264 1978 with V6 that probably go to the junkyard, so the sways bar is more strong than 244 Turbo 1982? There is other parts that I can take for Turbo? And respect a NA 244 1984? Very Thanks! Bruno.
  14. V

Pic request: 244 with BLACK polaris...

Pic request: 244 with BLACK or WHITE polaris... As object! Very Thanks! Bruno.
  15. V

240 K-Jet --> LH2.2 --> Knock sensor??????

Hi! I not have hole for install knock sensor for chrysler ECU (spark)... I make new hole or there is other solution? Very Thanks! Bruno.
  16. V

240 Fuel pipe for conversion from K-Jet to LH2.2

Hi all! I take all parts for convert my 240 1984 with K-Jet to LH2.2 I need to make new fuel pipe for connect fuel filter to fuel rail and for connect FPR to return fuel pipe. I not want to cut original metal fuel pipe. This is connection of fuel filter and return: And this is connection...
  17. V

I need istruction for istalling Volvo Parking Heather...

I need istruction for istalling Volvo Parking Heater... As object... Where I can find this?? Very Thanks! Bruno.
  18. V

Volvo 240 1990 - Install front fan for Air Conditioning

Hi all! I want to install auxiliary electric front fan for improve performance of A/C. I want to connect the fan to principal connector, so when i turn on A/C also i turn on the fan. What You think? This can cause some problems? Very Thanks! Bruno.
  19. V

There is possibility to use Porsche Boxter Calipers on 700 series?

Hi! I find in local junkyard one Porsche Boxter completly burnt. But calipers is in good condition: I can use it on 740 for front with S60R brake rotors? Who can make bracket adapter? Very Thanks! Bruno.
  20. V

Pic request: 240 Trasmission cooler

Hi, My friend need to install automatic trasmission cooler but not have istruction... Can You post pic of trasmission cooler installed or istruction? Very Thanks! Bruno.
Back