• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. N

New Clutch: M47

Looking to buy a new clutch before I drive down to school and wanted to see what you guys recommend for the M47. Thanks!
  2. N

TB Approved V70?

here.
  3. N

Broken trip meter button

alright, so let a sibling take the 240 out last night, what do you know, she broke the trip meter reset button. :wtf: I noticed it was loose, and crooked, seems it broke off from the little black plastic behind it. now the trip meter's still working in the 1's and tens place, but the 100's place...
  4. N

245 rear antenna

just curious, for what model year did volvo relocate the antenna on the 245's from the A pillar to the rear? My car (a late 91' 92 model) has it on the rear....however, i've seen wagons with them on the front, however they have the rear seat headrests (which I thought were only available 91-on)...
  5. N

haha...back in the day....

just laughed my ass off looking through pictures of our family from the past 12 or so years. here a few 'volvo related ones' me at age 12? in the car that I now drive :lol: and here's the 245 back when it was only 10 years old. wouldn't you like to buy a 10 yr old 240 right now? :) LOL little...
  6. N

very strange 160/240 hybrid

don't understand what the P.O's intentions were
  7. N

242 EVO Voc racer

aren't these pretty rare? or are these common setups used for VOC cars? http://www.blocket.se/hassleholm/Volvo_242_EVO_24035969.htm?ca=15&w=3
  8. N

240DL Limited Edition?

what is this? http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1392291318.html
  9. N

LOW red 242 flathood (pic inside)

Saw it after school a few days ago. My guess is that it's a Turbobricker's car?
  10. N

Nordica V8.

God this thing is so boss. personally, i'd have a turbo 16V redblock in it, but still, Very very dope. this is my new wallpaper. Turbo n***** mayne!!!
  11. N

S/V/C Not Battery? No start.

So, on this 02' Cross Country 2.4T we have this problem. Car wouldn't start, needed a jump each time~start. But we just bought a new battery for it, and it has the same problem. Needs to be jumped. Alternator? What? These newer volvos confuse me. :grrr: I have it for the day, and i need to fix...
  12. N

fwd v70r's?

wait, i thought they were AWD? the reason I think that is because I may be in the market for one (either a V70R, V70XC, S70 T5M, 242ti, or E30). I've seen quite a few up, being advertised as FWD. :wtf:
  13. N

Overpriced?

This flathood 242 looks magnificent, but $8k? Isn't that a little too steep? what do you think? link
  14. N

Suggestions for my 245?

So, as you all know, i've been putting +T on a hold for a while now. Now with the 505 starting to give up, we're trying to mothball it until my dad retires, and I'm out of college, as a project. So the 245 will be getting more use. But I'm looking to still get more performance than stage zero...
  15. N

is this rare?

I don't think so, but others do..for some reason. there's another one in one of my siblings jr. high school parking lot, black with chromed out omegas. so, rare or not?
  16. N

wat? 35k 244 for sale?!

pretty crazy. too bad its a salvage title. lalank
  17. N

Volvo Cars is NOT sly...

everyone keeps on seeing their unreleased s***. :rofl: how bout this one this past week? fugly, or not fugly?
  18. N

Rare? 93' 245 Classic M47?!?!

Aren't these really rare? I thought They only came in AW-ful form... :wtf: lank
  19. N

papismagoo's car is in my town?!?!

So yesterday heading out for lunch to the taco truck from school, I'm driving down Buena Vista Ave in Alameda, CA and am shocked to see a modded blue 245. It had a big ipd front windshield banner, lowered, slashless grille, voxx mg's, tinted, and a nice chrome exhaust tip. I would have u'd and...
  20. N

cool yo

finally tracked down this dude in my town's modded 242 turbo. enjoy
Back